xiG Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming

Changes Are Coming

Noobiest_noob
    Noobiest_noob
    Admin

Changes Are Coming Empty Changes Are Coming

Post  Noobiest_noob Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Many of our clan members are going inactive, or are becoming custom game players without any kind of ladder practice routine or schedule. I and most shamans have given you ample opportunity to join in on our practice games and learn from eachother, although many are not taking advantage of this. As of Friday April 3rd, I will remove all inactive clan members (with a few exceptions) and all our clan members who only play custom games. If you devote more time to practicing ladder and prove to me that you will stay this way, you have nothing to worry about. As many of you know, clan wars are coming soon along with the tournament which will decide our final roster(see"Clan Wars Soon To Come!" thread) and I want to make sure our entire clan is offered a fair chance at becoming part of the team as well as working hard towards becoming better ladder players.

-Another note...we may end up switching forums (again :/) due to some difficulties in registration and posting. If you have any knowledge whatsoever of possible solutions, please contact either me or iG.Bishop on bnet or simply post your ideas below. Thanks and sorry for the inconvienience.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:54 am