xiG Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming

Regarding Ladder and General Inactivity

Noobiest_noob
    Noobiest_noob
    Admin

Regarding Ladder and General Inactivity Empty Regarding Ladder and General Inactivity

Post  Noobiest_noob Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:07 am

Many of our clan members are now becoming quite inactive on Battle.net and others in the clan are choosing to play custom games rather than play ladder. This has not gone unnoticed by me. As I have told you all before, playing customs games is not a problem, although, if you choose to ONLY play custom games, this is a problem. For all of you out there who are doing this, (you know who you are) please make an effort to become more active with your clan mates and practice ladder so that we can all become better players and get ready for the coming clan wars. One more thing, if you have been inactive on Battle.net for more than 18 days I will kick you from the clan, so STAY ACTIVE GUYS! Very Happy If you have special circumstances please speak to me or make one of the shamans aware of your situation. If I am not on, just leave mail for me using the "/mail Noobiest_noob" function. THANKS GUYS AND PRACTICE HARD! :]