xiG Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming

4 posters

Clan Wars Soon To Come!

Noobiest_noob
    Noobiest_noob
    Admin

Clan Wars Soon To Come! Empty Clan Wars Soon To Come!

Post  Noobiest_noob Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:41 am

For those of you who don't know about clan wars, it is basically two Ladder Clans (for ladder clan war matches) Facing against eachother with their own rosters of the 4 top players in the clan. To win, all 4 players must be defeated with at least one undefeated player on the opposing clan, determining which clan is stronger and has better skills in ladder. This event will be coming soon to our clan, xiG. Thus, I strongly advise all of you to practice hard and become better ladder players to become part of this event and on the clan roster. Since the roster has no been decided upon yet, a clan tournament will be held in the near future to determine the members of our first ever clan roster. Good luck practicing to all of you! Smile The clans we will be facing are not yet known, but will be decided upon by Me (Noobiest_noob), and the Shamans. Clans of equal skill and ability will be choosen via the Battle.net Ladder site and through Battle.net itself. Speak to me for Recommendations and more information about anything previously mentioned.
    xiLLustriousx
    xiLLustriousx

Clan Wars Soon To Come! Empty Re: Clan Wars Soon To Come!

Post  xiLLustriousx Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Is there a possible date for this in-house clan tourney? scratch
    Noobiest_noob
    Noobiest_noob
    Admin

Post  Noobiest_noob Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:42 am

i guess it depends on when i can get everyone registered on the site because all the news and information regarding these activities will be posted here, along with the tournament format as well. Neutral Hopefully it wont be too long! Smile
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:11 pm

When time comes. I'll post a thread about this..
    Basically, how I use to do it was we had 7 games. First player of xiG plays, if he wins first game, he continues to play until he loses.
    Now it's best out of 7.

So say we won 4 Games. We won already, Because even if they were to win all 3 games. It'd be 4-3 us. Viceversa. It's usually ALL Solo matches
    Adrianaxlima
    Adrianaxlima

Post  Adrianaxlima Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Sick can't wait to recruit some kids for this stuff GG
    Jester?

Post  Jester? Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Oh hi! For lack of a better thread, I thought I might just post in here. I am a little bit new with Undead and was wondering if there are any particular xiG members I could talk to about Undead strats or builds or anything. Bnet name is Jeste[R] if you would rather just whisper me on there! thanksthanksthanksthanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:44 pm